"
I haven't had the time to update since the 23rd...Sorry!
Anyhow, let's try to remember what's been happening...
February 24Uhm, I think I was absent again. I don't remember. LoL. I went to the guy who made my suit, and whoa, I tried it on. Hahaha! Gotta love the way it feels - smooth and slick. There's something about suits that make them so unbelievable comfortable (and hot.)
February 25I went to the tailor (?) again, and I tried the coat - it was perfect. :) Hahaha... I loved it. And finally, my prayers were answered. I got a new phone! Hahaha... Okay, it's not the P900 I've been praying for - but it's close enough.
Nokia 7610. Yeah baby! Hahaha. I'm now the most shutter-happy person on Earth. LoL.
Birthday Greetings: Garet Garcia and Jacqueline Jacinto. :) *clap*clap*clap*
I also went to Imus, later that night... Met up with cousins and had some shutter-happy moments. Whoowhoo! Hearts: Abbie, Tita Cristy, Renz, Kuya Vincent, Ate Mimi, Tita Oddie, and everyone else. :)

My cuz Abbie and I...

Tita Cristy, Tita Oddie, Me, Nina

Renz, my youngest cousin. :D Yeyness! Hahaha!
February 26Prom night. Much love for
Karla Patricia Co. :) You really are the best pancake. Whoo! :) I thought the prom would be overrated, but I was wrong. Hahaha! :)
Hmmm, I can't really think of any
one special thing that made it great - everything just fell in place for one night.
Hmmm...hello: Sha! Samsam! Pat Hukom! Anthea! Kate (?)! Mica! Bea! Bea-Poli! Jess (wow! Lady of the Night!)! Jess Cortez! uhm, whom else did I miss?
Oddly enough, I never thought I'd ever run into Eunice again...I met her last summer in PCYA - and it so happened that she was my seatmate's date. Hahaha! Amazing, what a small world! :)
The prom FOOD sucked though...and the photographers were crappy (some of the pictures were...) I'm wondering where the P1500 went. Hah. :P
We went to Eastwood afterwards...walking around was the strangest thing - EVERYONE WAS STARING AT US. Scaryyy. It was like we were abnormal or something...like conjoined twins. :)) We had coffee in Seattle's Best...
Then, we went to Fort Bonifacio, I wanted to try Embassy...pero potres, ang daming tao! Nakakatakot tuloy lumabas ng kotse, kasi tititigan nanaman kami! BLAH.
*Greet: K-Anne Reyes! :) Hahaha! What a long conversation that was. :) *Gracias*


I would like to apologize for the poor quality of the pictures - sorry bulok ang camera at ang photographer. Hahaha. :D
Oh yes...Happy Birthday King Hizon. :D
Nothing's coming to mind right now... All the days following the 26th are ablur. Gah.
Nothing but STRESS, STRESS and MORE STRESS. But I guess, despite everything, I'm still thankful...there are still reasons to smile, after all.
...I've quit lamenting over love. She as the reason is to me the past. We're but friends now - something I should be thankful for. *Must move forward...whoops, I already am. :)
"
The clock ticked: 6:46 AM